PROJECT: YOUTH, YOU CAN DO IT!
The proposal of Instituto Cuore, through the project “Youth, you can do it!” is to contribute to the development of children, adolescents and their families, serving as a reference, inspiration and direction to help them become a future member of society, and enabling them to pursue their vocational dreams, even if these dreams are deemed unreachable.
1. To offer a therapeutic space to the families, in which they may work to overcome their difficulties and find out new alternatives for their development.
2. To ensure the family well-being through a guidance program, as well as referring family members to health institutions.
3. To work the intellectual ability of both children and adolescents through a school guidance program.
4. To offer to children and adolescents the chance to develop their abilities through sports activities.
5. To develop artistic talents and the possibility of enjoying beauty through music, dance, sculpture and cultural activities.